Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Old Man

Things that we said over dinner:


***

"I can't believe you went to the airport high and then got strip searched!"

"The worst part is at the end when they tell you to bend over and spread."

***

"How do you make pie? I mean, really, I have no idea. How exactly do you make it?"

"Well... I start with flour..."

***

(In a completely different high airport story)

"So I started thinking: Maybe if I came to the airport sober, I wouldn't have missed my plane. But if I had missed my plane sober, I would have been freaking out. So it was all fine."

***

"If I get my dad's old car, we'll have to name it."

"How about Lucille?"

"No, that is way too cool a name for this car."

"Betina?"

"No."

"Agatha?"

"No. It's like an old man's car. It's huge and white and from 1994."

"How about Old Man?"

"Yeah, I like that. That might actually stick."

No comments: