Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Super Duper

I know it's waaaaaay ahead of time....


But here they are. Real actual tickets. Holy. Shit. If you care to buy these in super-duper-advance, they are for sale. Just say the word.

And in related news, I'm currently listening to the mastered album. Pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself. I had a near panic attack at work today when I was tallying up the numbers, so it's a good thing I don't hate it.

Anyways. I'm beat. I tried really hard to exercise today, and it was just not happening. I tried to go to The Gym and forgot my gym bag. I tried to go to The Pool and it was closed. Eventually I ate a piece of chocolate cake (thanks BH... now there will be more of me to love!) and took a bike ride.

Boooo.

Perhaps I will have another piece before bed. Because, you know, I might as well kick myself when I'm down. Kick myself into a large vat of chocolate fudge. I'd rather go in style.

No comments: