Friday, July 06, 2007

It's All About Preservation

What do you do when you find out that your good friend's hometown is hosting the 6th Annual Conference on Boar Semen Preservation?*

Laugh until you cry, spilling your kamut puffs all over your desk in the process, and then tease your friend mercilessly via e-mail. Clean up kamut puffs. Try not to think about boar semen.

In other news: My Better Half leaves today to go out of town for a wedding. I will join him tomorrow, but until then, I need to figure out how to spend an evening sans BH. It may sound dorky, but we are quite accustomed to seeing each other when I get home from work. We make food. We ride bikes. We waste time. And now I will do that alone.

I'm thinking I should rent the Trailer Park Boys movie and drink a bottle of wine. I guess I could also leave the house and be social, but who needs social skills when you've got TPB, I ask? Plus, I'm exhausted. Too many late nights and early mornings.

Oh, for crying out loud. I can't stop thinking about boar semen. How do you get into that field to begin with?

Wait. I don't want to know.

*Thanks to Zoom for that brilliant bit of news.

No comments: