Friday, May 30, 2008

Sharp Little Teeth


Okay, I will try not to make this post all about the dog. Just partially about the dog.

Funny things he does:

Bites my toes

Snores (this gets louder every day... I'm scared)

Walks through his poo to get his treats

Has dreams that are so exciting his little paws quiver

I'm starting to look the part of the gal with the new puppy. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today when I was running errands, and I noticed for the first time that I have puppy scratch marks all over my chest and arms. My shirt is covered in grass stains, my hair is a mess, and my eyes look tired. But OH MY GOD he is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I could just eat him up.

Hmmm.... I'm trying to think if anything else is going on in my life other than trying to get the smell of dog pee off my jeans. I'm rehearsing for Westfest, which is coming up quickly, and I think it will be a great show. Did I mention that Westfest is free and that the lineup kicks ass? How handy is that? Here is the site if you want to come out. I'm playing on Sunday... And Mordichai might even come see my set!

My Better Half and I are proud new members of Vrtucar. We use it for the first time next week. I'll give you my review as soon as I can... But so far I'm really, really impressed. This is probably the only way I could afford to use a car regularly, and fingers crossed that I won't need to hitch rides to my own gigs anymore.

I would write more, but I have a wrinkly little puppy chewing on my pants. Must take action before OUCH. Ooow.

Okay. Teething. Right.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Andrea, your posts are making me laugh....if I had a blog in 2003 or 2004, my bosts would be almost identical to your...just exchange "new baby" for "New Puppy".

It is all worth it...the teething, long days, ruined clothing, messy hair, lack of sleep, torture over using cribs/crates...oh it is all worth it.

What a great mommy you are!