Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Been better. Screw Wednesdays.


Well, I'm bed-ridden, physically and emotionally drained, and I have just ruined a batch of cinnamon buns that I had promised to bake for my office. Could have something to do with being in bed instead of in the kitchen, watching said buns carefully, with the care I normally dedicate to the task. Running around opening doors and windows in my pyjamas to fend off the black smoke and subsequent smoke alarm screeching is NOT the way I had hoped to recover from this achey, crap-ass day. Sorry to be such a downer, but lordy, I wish Hannukah was here. At least then I'd be far away from this week.

So. I have posted a picture from better times in the hope that someday I can return to being a smiling, tea-toting gal. Cheers. I'm crawling back into bed. Screw Wednesdays all to hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It can't be that bad, and your friends and family are always there for you. I personally can't wait for "smiling, tea-toting gal's" return. Whatever it is it will all work out.