Friday, June 08, 2007

Good for Casual Aim

Welcome to a brief foray into my India trip. Let's begin.

A handy sign in a local restaurant, just in case we got too comfortable:


Our hotel pool in Goa:


Me after getting blessed... Possibly for being married. Which I am not. Oh well!



Part of the Taj hotel, which we wandered into several times to use the fancy washrooms. Shhhh. Desperate times call for desperate measures.


Dosas! I LOVED eating these. It's like making a crepe out of cream of wheat and then stuffing it full of spices. Mmmm. Those are some of the lovely family members who showed us around Mumbai.


A Banyan tree. God they were amazing.

Me trying out the Spiderman mask my Better Half and I bought for his little cousins.



Me about to enter an amazing multi-faith temple. I know I don't look impressed, but I assure you, it was a pretty cool experience.



The main museum in Mumbai. We could have spent all day there.

In the museum's weapons section... I love the "good for casual aim" part.

The kind of poverty you see on every single street in Mumbai. These were next to the train tracks.



There are about 500 more. I'll see about posting them somewhere all together, but in the meantime, I'll start writing about Ottawa again. See you all at Westfest?

No comments: