Friday, July 20, 2007

Three Martinis and a Sore Throat

Well, the test is done, and I couldn't tell you either way how I did. I might have failed. I might have passed. I might have had three martinis at Buzz right after work. Either way, c'est fini!

And the best (read worst) part is that they already have the results... But I have to call to get them. Call me juvenile, but I don't want to. No way. I will stay in blissful ignorance for a while longer if it means I get to relax a bit.

Besides, I can just imagine the voice floating over the phone, "Andrea, congratulations! You broke the record for the lowest score ever." No thanks! Not calling! Y'all can keep your score to yourself. I have important things to do. Like not call Human Resources. HAH.

Moving on.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, a runny nose, chills and a headache. Nice. I suppose I can latch on to my one ray of sunshine: my latest Life Organic order comes today. And when my work day is done, I have a big bed waiting for me. And probably some peaches. And some garlic scapes.

I think they call this a miserable Friday with benefits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They don't call you?!

The Government... @_@