Sunday, July 15, 2007

Treasure Chest

Well, our cooler full of goodies arrived, and it was just as exciting as I expected. I think I'm going to like this whole not-going-out-for-groceries thing. We got onions, garlic scapes, plums, a mango, an avocado, blueberries, potatoes, kale, chard, zucchinis, broccoli, and tomatoes.

Hell yes.




And not to fixate on food, but...

My BH and I tried out Khao Thai on Murray last night with some friends. It was certainly tasty, and they had lovely wallpaper, which OF COURSE speaks volumes about the quality of their food. Mind you, I also ordered half a litre of wine just for me, which was mostly finished before the appetizer came, and I had only eaten a very light salad for lunch. As you can imagine, I was a wee bit sloshed, and would have probably tried to steam the wallpaper right off the walls if we had stayed any longer.

Ultimately, I still prefer Bangkok Thai Garden on Rideau, but I suppose I can branch out every now and then. The fact that the Bangkok Thai Garden is next to the Book Market and across from Bubblicity will always put it at number one in my book.

Wow. How did I manage to write another whole post about food? I swear I'll get back on the music / BH talking in his sleep content soon.

But for now I'm going to go have breakfast.

No comments: