Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hello Winter

We are snowed in!!!!!

I wanted to post some pictures of the crazy winter storm we've been hit with, but my camera is hiding from me. Poo.

I tried, naively, to take a walk earlier today. The snow went up to my knees and down into my boots. I couldn't see where I was going and eventually noticed I was in the middle of the road in front of a moving car. Luckily the car saw me and did not break my bones.

After moving to what might have been the sidewalk, I gave up and went home. This is not walk-friendly weather. The car outside my house is quite literally half buried in snow. My housemates actually skied to the bank (they have been gone an hour.... worrisome).

Off to knit and drink cocoa. I hope none of you Ottawa folk had to drive anywhere today.

No comments: