Monday, April 28, 2008

Flashbacks to History Class

I am so full... I tried my hand at this great pesto recipe (I made mine with swiss chard) and it was a huge success with my tummy. Maybe too much of a success. Because I can't seem to get off the couch.

Oof.

My Better Half is done exams. He came home at 2pm and slept until 7pm. Why the hell not? Exams are done! It's been over two years since I graduated, and I still get nervous around exam time. I get flashbacks to my French Revolution class like you wouldn't believe, topped only by Historical Theory and Method. That. Class. Was. Shit.

So I went and bought those cute rubber boots because I knew it was going to rain all day, and then I forgot them in the front hallway. Lame.

What with all the pregnancies lately, I've been on the lookout for the perfect baby gift. My BH found this awesome onesie on Etsy. Hopefully my pregnant friends don't read this blog, because there's no way I'm letting that cute thing slide by.

Jesus, it's 8pm and I'm totally beat. Would it be wrong to crawl into bed before the sun is gone? That feels like a travesty, but seriously, I'm ready to collapse. Like, now.

No comments: