Sunday, April 27, 2008

Two Pairs of Boots

One weekend, two pairs of boots.


Holy cute. I got the cowboy boots at Ragtime and the rubber boots at Irving Rivers. Notice that the cowboy boots have music notes on the sides? I had to dig to find them, but it was worth it.

I also went salsa dancing, and was surprised to discover that I still knew how. Mental note for next time: wear shoes with slippery bottoms when dancing at Zaphod's. The floors are sticky enough as it is, and wearing running shoes makes it feel like you're dancing in goo. My feet made that awful sucking sound for the rest of the night.

My Better Half's last exam is tomorrow. Everything after that is summer.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh I thought your cowboy boots were pretty damn cute, but the rubber boots are freaking adorable!

Andrea... said...

Thanks breakfast buddy!