Friday, June 06, 2008

Bulldog Whine

This weekend is full of fun plans, and I can't wait for things to get started already.

Morty will finally get a chance to play with our friends' dogs, including O'Doyle the English bulldog who is coming to visit in HALF AN HOUR. O'Doyle is six months old, and he's a lovely pup. I can't believe that I will have two bulldogs under one roof. Dude. It's going to be adorable chaos.

I'm also going to put to use a spa gift certificate that my Better Half got me for Christmas. Hello, massage and a facial! It's been so long since we last met! I am so excited for the appointment that I could pee on the floor. Oh, wait, that's what Morty does. Once a day. Other than that, he's brilliant.

Here is a video of Morty's classic bulldog whine. This is the sound he makes when he's hungry/annoyed/bored/gassy/tired (so pretty much all the time. especially the gassy bit). I caught a quick second of it a couple days ago, and it still makes me giggle every time.

4 comments:

XUP said...

You guys are almost as adorable as the pup.

Aggie said...

I love this puppy!

EK said...

Your dog is fucking adorable. I can't wait to see him again!

Tell you BH his hand are very photogenic.

Andrea... said...

Thanks guys... He is a little bundle of noisy cute.