Monday, March 05, 2007

Interesting...

Here is the poster for my gig Saturday night. It was kindly designed by the bar.



Apparently they thought I was opening for a band called "Drunken Cabaret," when in fact I was opening for a band called "The Pill." As a result, there is a picture of a woman wearing lingerie and a garter belt, the words "Drunken Cabaret," and then my name.

Uh... Awkward.

I really feel for anyone who showed up hoping for something a little more exotic than a girl plunking away at her banjo. Because that's all I was doing. In a brown tweed skirt.

Not hot enough for you? I was also wearing long johns.

Meow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drunken Cabaret? Sounds right up your alley! I could totally see you doing a burlesque number in longjohns. With your banjo. XD

M-A