Friday, March 30, 2007

Monkey Pants

I just woke up from a nice nap and am now having a not-so-shitty day. My entire morning was fraught with scary HR people and a lot of work, but that's all over now. I am safe in my room, dressed in office clothes from the waist up, and purple pyjama pants with monkeys on sleds from the waist down.

It's pretty hot, as you can imagine.

I thought I would spend the evening knitting, but instead I think I will enjoy this weather while it's here. Maybe a walk down the canal and some drinks with my sweetheart are due.

Tomorrow my Better Half and I are going to attempt something dangerous. Yes. We are going to REARRANGE OUR ROOM.

For someone who has as much crap as I do, this is a daunting task. But it has to happen. Why?

Because right now, our bed is pushed up against a wall, and my BH sleeps on the wall side. When he wants to get to the wall side and I'm already sleeping, he scoots under the covers and ROLLS OVER TO HIS SIDE. Over little wee me! Crushing my precious bones and just barely waking me up. Yeah, laugh all you want, but it's even funnier in the morning. If he needs out first, he either rolls over me again, or he whips off the blankets and tries to walk out. Usually stepping on my wee feet, and again, barely waking me up.

I'm told I either yell or squeak, and then give a grouchy face.

So I guess I'd just like to stop this rolling-over-Andrea's-sleeping-frame business before I break something. Hopefully nothing belonging to my precious BH.

This weekend is shaping up to be all kinds of fun, so I'd best get my monkey-laden legs working and out of the house.

Cheers!

No comments: