Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Ray of Kitty Sunshine

Just when I started to wonder if November would be a Very Bad Month, I got a surprise phone call. The talented Rozalind MacPhail was phoning from Victoria, asking if I'd like to set up a tour with her next summer and fall.

Uh, yes? Or the more appropriate: Hell yes.

The details are sketchy, but I am excited even thinking about touring with that girl. She is a musical powerhouse with a looping pedal. For those of you who have a copy of my CD, she's the one playing the orgasmic flute on several tracks. She's also a stellar songwriter.

So anyways, I'm happy about that. It's a silver lining in what may be a tough month. It's going to be a serious financial squeeze at best, but fuck it. C'est la vie.

Besides, I've found something that cheers me up instantly. It's like a ray of kitty sunshine on those days when you leave work and it's already dark.

3 comments:

aandjblog said...

wow! going on tour. how exciting!

Laura said...

How cool is that!?!?!?!?

Need a roadie??

I have tagged you with an award!!!!

Andrea... said...

Thanks for the award Laura!

Yup, a real tour. Fingers crossed that it actually happens! :)