Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tummy Ache

Ouch.

It's been a day of tummy aches. I've been especially bad about food today, and I'm paying for it now. I'm usually so good! Booo.

At very least, my adventures yielded some great quotes. For example:

Friend: I know I don't live in a great neighbourhood. The next thing you know, I'll walk out my front door and straight into someone smoking a crack pipe.

(We exit the building, and walk directly into three people smoking crack. They wave at us cheerfully.)

Friend: Oh.

I would write more, but I am sore and bloated and sore. I need to sleep this stuff off before I get crabby. I would like a big salad and a magic bag. And potentially some kissing. Off to find my BH!

2 comments:

aandjblog said...

oh that's awful. I hope that your friend moves out of her area soon. :(

Andrea... said...

He just bought a condo there, so he's not going anywhere anytime soon. And crack aside, they were all very friendly. The area isn't so much dangerous as it is poor, but we were still surprised that the whole exchange happened perfectly on cue....