Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Disjointed Posting 101

Getting ready for a new little spud dog is hard work. Did you know that I bought tripe for the first time the other day? A big ol' pack, too. Yuck.

I've also been sleeping in the same bed as a boomerang stuffed toy that will *apparently* be a big hit with the dog because it will smell like me. Rolling over onto a boomerang in the middle of the night can be a bit of a surprise. And that's not code, sickos.

I've been away from the gym for a long time now, and I'm itching to get back into shape. The nice thing about an impending move is that it gives you an excuse to start things off on a fresh slate. Like a muscular, relaxed, organized slate as opposed to a chubby, stressed and chaotic one. We'll see how that goes. I anticipate a slightly asthmatic, perpetually distracted slate, but whatever. I'll take what I can get.

My Better Half is off playing ultimate tonight (HAHAHA, I mean, I support you in your sporty endeavors... kiss kiss) so I'm at home with a bag of organic BBQ chips and a long To Do list. All this makes me want "to do" is take a bath. Maybe if I put it in the list I'll be able to cross it off when I'm done?

I'm playing a gig Friday night at the church where my recording studio is based. There's a big room with beautiful church-y acoustics and man, I am looking forward to it. 7:30 pm at 2 Monk St. in the Glebe, for anyone who wants to stop by. I'll be on first. I think. Come on out!

Speaking of music, this song has taken over my mind.

And that, ladies and gents, is Disjointed Posting 101. Thank you for your time, and drive safe.

No comments: